Pompey throughout the decades - every year of Pompey's history.
Articles 1 to 10 (of 10) listed below
- The New Millennium
- After a series of managers in a seemingly desperate attempt to reach the top flight, Milan finally gets his success.
- The Nineties
- A decade of near misses - so close to a trip to Wembley and promotion, but also dicing with relegation to Division Two.
- The Promotion Years
- Finally Pompey were back, after some near misses. The late eighties saw Portsmouth Football Club restored to top flight ...
- The Seventies
- Perhaps Pompey's lowest ever point in their chequered existence. Fourth division games beckoned.
- The Sixties
- With Pompey struggling in Division two, The Sixties were the final seasons that Jimmy Dickinson pulled on the Royal ...
- The Fifties
- It was here the rot started - just a year after Pompey's triumphant championship...
- The Glory Years
- 1945-1950 was Pompey's golden era. A time when we were the undisputed teams of football, click here to read why.
- The Thirties
- After the Twenties, Pompey began to develop into a force of English football. This was confirmed by the FA Cup win in ...
- The Twenties
- Pompey's early formative years. Read how the team got on from war torn 1919 till 1929.
- The Early Years
- The birth of our football club was over a hundred years ago now. Read about Pompey's humble beginings from the High ...